When it comes to content marketing, Rocketlinks is a household name. Founded several years ago, the platform is now one of the leading netlinking providers in France. Rocketlinks is distinguished by fast, high-quality service. When it comes to SEO, nothing should be left to chance. That's why you need to take everything into account before choosing your netlinking platform. There are plenty of them out there, and it's certainly no mean feat to try them all out. For my part, I recently had a chance to try out Rocketlinks. I'll tell you what I think of it in this article.
|Creation date :||2010|
|Number of Partner Sites :||More than 80,000 blogs and press sites|
|Price range :||Between €20 and €500|
|Possible delegation :||✅ Yes|
- Wide range of sites (over 80,000 blogs and media)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Transparent display of links and articles
- Option to write articles for the platform
- Time optimization through efficient workflows
- Support and advice for netlinking campaigns
- Competitive and varied prices to suit different budgets
- Late validation of payments
- Prices can be high depending on the options chosen
- Registration process for advertisers may be more demanding (interview required)
Introducing the Rocketlinks platform
Rocketlinks was founded in 2010. The platform was one of the first to offer the purchase of sponsored articles. Rocketlinks offers a complete solution for netlinking campaigns. The platform also offers a range of services to help you achieve your marketing objectives. These include e-reputation management, SEO and many others.
To sum up in a few sentences, Rocketlinks' main services are :
- Buying and selling links and sponsored articles. Since it's a netlinking site, you can buy or sell links on the platform. It is said that buying links is not really allowed by Google. However, there's no way of knowing that the link on your site has been purchased. This is an excellent solution for SEOs, but for ethical reasons, some prefer not to abuse it.
- Visit article writing. You can delegate the writing of your articles to the site team. Of course, you can do it yourself if you have the time and skills. If not, the professionals at Rocketlinks will take care of it for you.
- Support for netlinking campaigns. The platform works closely with its customers. We support you throughout your SEO campaign.
The figures speak for themselves. Since 2010, Rocketlinks has over 80,000 blogs and press sites and more than 200,000 published articles. These data are the result of the platform's professionalism and reliability.
How Rocketlinks works
Curious to find out what it's all about, I decided to sign up for my own review.
As you enter the site, you're greeted by a welcoming interface. The platform highlights information that will encourage you to register. By clicking on the "Register" button, you have two choices:
- Advertiser registration You must then fill in the first and last name fields. Next, enter your e-mail address and telephone number. Finally, you'll select your annual item purchase budget by ticking the appropriate box. All that's left is to accept the platform's terms and conditions and policy, and you're all set. I should point out that registering as an advertiser is unusual. To access it, you'll be asked to set up an appointment with the team for an interview. I've listed below the various steps to follow for registration.
- Publisher registration Registering as a publisher only requires you to fill in a simple form with general information. Once you've accepted the T&Cs, your account has been created.
Link selection for advertisers
Once you've completed registration, you can select links. Rocketlinks offers links in the form of sponsored articles, sitewide links or homepage links. It's also possible to set up links as internal page links.
Buying on Rocketlinks for advertisers
The whole point of buying links is to gain visibility on search engines. I'm referring in particular to Google. In this case, buying links enables you to reference your site or blog more effectively.
Choose niche sites
The main advantage of a niche site is that you'll get more consideration from Google. For this reason, avoid generalist sites as much as possible. It's not always easy to get links on a niche site. You don't have to worry about that. Nevertheless, make sure that the generalist site you've found addresses your desired theme.
For SEOs and experts, Trust Flow or TF is a valuable indicator. Indeed, it's better to publish on a site with a good TF. That's something, but it doesn't stop there. First of all, Trust Flow can be manipulated. There are many sites with a good TF, but their traffic and articles leave much to be desired.
As you can see, it's vital to check the site's traffic and content quality. The aim is to find a good site that will serve you in the long term.
Give preference to do-follow links
It's good to have no-follow links, but don't spend money on them. If you need to buy links for your netlinking campaign, choose do-follow links. Google's robots will then be able to follow them.
Avoid overoptimizing anchors
Anchor overoptimization is a mistake to avoid when it comes to netlinking. In other words, don't put all your links on the same keywords repeatedly. Non-optimized link anchors can also be useful.
All this can be done via an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface. What's more, if you ever encounter any difficulties in using it, you can always contact support.
The Rocketlinks team can advise and even take charge of your campaign. This is a real advantage, since some of the sites in the catalog have no real interest. Their owners know how to manipulate the indicators, just to match your searches.
Typically, these are expired domains that have been re-launched as generalist blogs. Their aim is to sell links and articles at high prices. If you're inexperienced in this field, you could be taken for a ride. That's why the support of the Rocketlinks team is an asset.
Advantages & features of the platform
In terms of advantages, Rocketlinks has little to envy the competition. Its years of experience have set it apart from other netlinking platforms.
A wide range of sites
I've worked on a lot of niche sites and finding interesting backlinks isn't always easy. With Rocketlinks, I've had tens of thousands of blogs and media outlets at my disposal. Whatever your site's theme, Rocketlinks has something for you.
Ease of use
Among the netlinking platforms I've tested, Rocketlinks is one of the easiest to use. The interface is very intuitiveThis is not the case with some sites. Even before you make your first purchase, you get a call from a member of the team. In a way, you get a guided tour of the platform's features. If necessary, you can ask them any questions you may have. However, you'll need to have some knowledge of SEO and netlinking to fully understand all the steps involved.
On Rocketlinks, you can add links to existing articles. You have the option of viewing the page on which the link is published. This is not the case for all platforms. With some netlinking platforms, you buy links blind. The article is already positioned on Google, but you only have access to the figures and not to the URL of the article. In this case, you're likely to pay a hefty sum for a site with no traffic and unconvincing articles. Transparency is therefore a good point for Rocketlinks.
The ability to write your own articles
If you trust your pen, you can write your own articles. For a professional copywriter, this is a good way of ensuring the quality of your articles. It also saves you money, because if you write the article yourself, the links will cost less.
On average, you can save around 30 minutes per sponsored article. Optimized workflows and alerts save you a lot of time. I rather liked this optimization.
Rocketlinks has many advantages that you can exploit as you see fit. These advantages are accompanied by a few weaknesses worth mentioning:
- Rate : The platform offers competitive prices on the market. Nevertheless, buying sponsored articles and links can sometimes cost you a lot of money on Rocketlinks.
- Late payment validation Please note that it may take some time before you receive your payment. The reason for this is that Rocketlinks ensures the quality of its referencing over a long period of time.
Sell links on Rocketlinks as a publisher
If you're a registered publisher, you can sell on Rocketlinks. Your sites can be listed on the platform as long as they're not illegal. I'd advise you to skip free domains like blogspot.com, wordpress.com and so on.
Sometimes, selling links on a dedicated platform can be a tricky business. Your site may be rejected, or you may have to wait a long time for a response. With Rocketlinks, you don't have to. When you add a site to the platform, you're asked :
- Your site address
- Site name or theme
- A description to highlight the site
- Keywords that will help advertisers find the site more easily in a search.
- A description of the offer on your site
- Your rates for different types of links and sponsored articles
Rocketlinks' algorithm suggests rates for your offers. This is handy when you don't know how much a link is worth. What's more, you can leave the rate fields free for advertisers to make an estimate. A summary page lets you keep track of all your deals. When it comes to link sales, Rocketlinks makes it easy.
Advertiser pricing details and how they work
On Rocketlinks, as on most netlinking platforms, prices can vary widely. For a sponsored article, expect to pay between €70 and €150 on average. Alternatively, you can get articles for €20 or €500.
As for the links, they are billed monthly. To get one, you'll have to pay between €20 and €40. Links are inexpensive compared to articles. Payment is on a monthly basis, whether for a homepage, sitewide or internal page link.
As far as commissions are concerned, those of the platform are 20 %. This is quite low compared with other offers on the market. Rocketlinks partners with small sites that spend no more than €100 per month on their netlinking campaigns. However, the platform also partners with large agencies that can spend large sums every month.
Summary : Rocketlinks review
For publishers and advertisers alike, I highly recommend Rocketlinks. It's a complete platform offering quality services to all members, and that's putting it mildly. Indeed, I've seen for myself the benefits this platform has to offer. With its intuitive interface and consistently innovative and effective features, Rocketlinks is a pillar of netlinking in France.
Advertisers can quality links for any theme. The platform's catalog has everything you need. The low commission of 20 % is, in my opinion, a small plus that makes a big impact. Publishers won't be disappointed either. In my experience, selling links and articles is much simpler. The fact that you can write your own articles is also a plus. As far as the Rocketlinks platform is concerned, you can go for it with your eyes shut.
To see the RocketLinks website : https://www.rocketlinks.com/